I ordered yet another bag! How do I explain this? Lol.

I think I have developed a serious purse addiction over the past year and a half. I've got no husband to complain, but now my family and friends are starting to comment! Not sure how to make myself stop, the bags just call out to me, especially if I see a good deal!

I think I have developed a serious purse addiction over the past year and a half. I've got no husband to complain, but now my family and friends are starting to comment! Not sure how to make myself stop, the bags just call out to me, especially if I see a good deal!

Isn't it funny how we all have someone to answer to! I guess it's one way to keep us in check. Lol. So what do you have in your collection? It sounds like you have a nice one. :smile:

Isn't it funny how we all have someone to answer to! I guess it's one way to keep us in check. Lol. So what do you have in your collection? It sounds like you have a nice one. :smile:
For Dooney I have a hydrangea bag in blue and white, a Lexington Shopper in Cranberry, a camel colored wallet, two of the little kisslock cases (1 black, 1 tan), a small black letter carrier, and a red tartan satchel. Those are all within the last year. I also got two Onna Ehrlich Derins and a wallet and a pink drawstring Coach bag. And today I ordered a Kate Spade Little Minka in French Navy color. I am bad! I got most of them on sale but still spending too much on purses I know!! I really need to stop!

For Dooney I have a hydrangea bag in blue and white, a Lexington Shopper in Cranberry, a camel colored wallet, two of the little kisslock cases (1 black, 1 tan), a small black letter carrier, and a red tartan satchel. Those are all within the last year. I also got two Onna Ehrlich Derins and a wallet and a pink drawstring Coach bag. And today I ordered a Kate Spade Little Minka in French Navy color. I am bad! I got most of them on sale but still spending too much on purses I know!! I really need to stop!

You've got a great collection! We can relate. This is how it happens. It's hard to stop!! We'd love pics.

You've got a great collection! We can relate. This is how it happens. It's hard to stop!! We'd love pics.
I added a picture of my Dooney's under the "Let's see your Dooney's" topic. Looking closer at my bags, the hydrangea one is more green and white than blue. That was the QVC special around mother's day of last year. The others I've added since then. I would love to get a Florentine satchel next but I'm going to have to put myself on a purse ban for awhile! :smile:

I added a picture of my Dooney's under the "Let's see your Dooney's" topic. Looking closer at my bags, the hydrangea one is more green and white than blue. That was the QVC special around mother's day of last year. The others I've added since then. I would love to get a Florentine satchel next but I'm going to have to put myself on a purse ban for awhile! :smile:

The outlets had a great special on the Flo satchels (I'm not sure if it's still going) but I got my mini for $111 and several of the ladies got the Reg for $139 (I believe). Personally I never thought I'd get a Flo satchel, but these ladies made me fall in love with them. It's a must have when you can afford it. You will LOVE it :smile:

The outlets had a great special on the Flo satchels (I'm not sure if it's still going) but I got my mini for $111 and several of the ladies got the Reg for $139 (I believe). Personally I never thought I'd get a Flo satchel, but these ladies made me fall in love with them. It's a must have when you can afford it. You will LOVE it :smile:

Ms.Library
I believe the sale goes in until the bags are gone. Last time CfC checked there were colors left. I believe Crimson was for sure. You can't go wrong with that color. Just give an outlet a call. Is it DE that CfC recommends?

I called the DE & PA outlets today. DE didn't have any left and PA said they were only 30% off and they
didn't have crimson. I was on my break and didn't have time to call anywhere else so I don't know who has what. I really wanted the crimson so I went ahead and ordered from I love dooney. It was $244 free shipping and no tax.

I called the DE & PA outlets today. DE didn't have any left and PA said they were only 30% off and they
didn't have crimson. I was on my break and didn't have time to call anywhere else so I don't know who has what. I really wanted the crimson so I went ahead and ordered from I love dooney. It was $244 free shipping and no tax.

Hmmm, did you ask if they had any in the warehouse? Usually CfC asks that and they do. Just on Monday she had a conversation with INDRIDCOLD and helped her get a crimson and an Ivy. She told her to call 302-645-8830. Ask for Anna, Lacy, or Jamie and mention Crazyforcoach09 from the purse forum. I hate to see someone pay more than they need to. Unless.....they are finally truly all gone.

Hmmm, did you ask if they had any in the warehouse? Usually CfC asks that and they do. Just on Monday she had a conversation with INDRIDCOLD and helped her get a crimson and an Ivy. She told her to call 302-645-8830. Ask for Anna, Lacy, or Jamie and mention Crazyforcoach09 from the purse forum. I hate to see someone pay more than they need to. Unless.....they are finally truly all gone.
No, I did not think to ask. I really need to sit down and read through these threads to learn the tricks. But I did call back and spoke with Star. They do have some crimson left and they are still 65% off! I just don't understand why they wouldn't be 65% off in the stores as well. I'll just send back the one I ordered yesterday. Thanks for the info!

No, I did not think to ask. I really need to sit down and read through these threads to learn the tricks. But I did call back and spoke with Star. They do have some crimson left and they are still 65% off! I just don't understand why they wouldn't be 65% off in the stores as well. I'll just send back the one I ordered yesterday. Thanks for the info!

Oh great! I'm glad you you got one at 65% off. I don't know why they didn't check the warehouse when you called the first time. They usually do that without my having to ask. Did I Love Dooney ship your bag yet! You can call them and have the order cancelled if not. Save yourself the return shipping. Congrats.

Oh great! I'm glad you you got one at 65% off. I don't know why they didn't check the warehouse when you called the first time. They usually do that without my having to ask. Did I Love Dooney ship your bag yet! You can call them and have the order cancelled if not. Save yourself the return shipping. Congrats.
Thanks! Yeah, I thought of that but it's too late. It already shipped. It's fine. Even paying to ship it back, I'll still come out ahead. When I called yesterday they sounded very busy so maybe that's why they didn't offer to check the warehouse. Oh we'll, no matter. I'm FINALLY getting the bag I have lusted over for 2 years! Doing my happy dance.