I ordered yet another bag! How do I explain this? Lol.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!
    So this is a two-fold post. I feel like an addict. I keep telling myself, just one more bag and that's it. And then it's, ok, this is really it. I've come to terms that I won't be getting my dream bag anytime soon or ever. So I ordered another satchel. Lol. A regular-sized satchel in my much-desired color aqua. So now I will say, this is the last one. (Unless I find my dream bag....lol.)
    And the second part to this thread is - what do we say to our family and friends when they see yet another bag?? Lol. I feel like I should be ashamed. Except I'm too excited!! Lol. I ordered a bag from the great Reading, PA. I had to. "Had" is subjective. Very subjective. Lol.
    :smile::smile:

2. Oh I know this feeling! Luckily for me most of my family is oblivious to my bags and if they ask I usually respond "oh I've had this for a while"

3. Lol! I like that. But it won't work for me. I just started this obsession and have gotten quite a collection going in a short period of time. And now my bags are instant conversation pieces. This aqua one won't be easy to hide. Unless I tell them that it's my taupe satchel that changes color according to moods - like a mood ring. Hahaha. No. I guess not.

4. Yay, you finally got your aqua bag! Congrats! (I suppose I'm no help. Lol)
    I know exactly what you mean :smile: I've been there, saying and doing the same things. In fact I find myself hiding my new bags because I don't want to be questioned. I guess that's what we are here for, sharing and support. There is comfort in knowing others understand us :smile: I can't wait to see your new bag! :smile: if you guys keep tempting me with these gorgeous aqua bags....I might have to get one too :smile:

5. Oh wouldn't that be so cool?!!! Those two colors together...to die for!

6. That's my go to phrase too. Lol

7. I feel the same way lately!! My hubby and friends probably think I'm crazy when they see me with another new one. If nothing else, we're here to enable your purchases :smile:

8. Lately, my girls have been telling me, "Mom, you have a lot of bags." And I agree and I always respond that I'm just looking not buying. But in reality, I'm still looking for that dream bag and if I find it I'll buy it!

9. So what is your dream bag Bobetta?

10. Cant wait for the pictures. Somehow I have convinced Husband of Mine that I absolutely need Dooneys in 11 different colors. And that is narrowing them down! Crazy!

Im so happy for you! Cant wait to see it. I have a trip to Europe coming up, so now Im buying summer clothes etc. But after I come back, I suspect raspberry will be next in line :smile:

Dont feel bad, its like shoes. If I like the style, I'll buy them in different colors and sometimes even a back up of a single color if its a classic and Im sure I wont find another pair like that.

11. LOL... That's the same lie I tell. :shame:

12. :roflmfao:

I love it!

13. OMG!!! I'm so glad I joined this forum. There I thought I had a problem. Now I see that its normal. LOL... You ladies are simply THE BEST!!! xoxo

14. Oh no, I can't believe I'm actually going to call the Reading store to see if they have any aqua satchels left..... I have yet to get my first satchel. I had an Ivy one once, but I exchanged it for the red Stanwich.

Bobetta, you're in good company :ghi5:

15. You guys are the absolute best!!!
    I got in crazy busy mode but I'm going to reply back more later. Just wanted to say that my dream bag is actually owned by someone in this forum! I forgot her user name. I'll have to go back through my messages. But she posted the pic and asked, is this it, and I was, like, yes, it is! Lol. It's the Aqua Dillen II Satchel with the aqua handles and aqua body. Love that bag. But it's a few years old and no one seems to sell it anymore. :sad: So I was holding off for that bag but once I realized it may not be happening, I decided to grab whatever Reading had left. And I kept calling and they kept saying one bag left. Who knows. And she said it wasn't "that" smooth. And that it was a bit grainy. But I took my chances and we'll see what happens when she arrives this week. Cannot freaking wait! Lol.
    :smile::smile: