I ordered thru my boutique--ISSUE!!

Your bag will come soon! It usually takes a couple days for me to get my shipping e-mails. Since you ordered yesterday (Thurs) your bag may not ship until Monday. And yes, others have mentioned the holiday and that's all on FedEx or whoever ships the bags to you, not just Coach. Can't wait to see your new bag!

So sorry you have to wait for you much anticipated bag. I understand how hard that can be. And like Proffashionista said, we are all anxiously awaiting your reveal when it arrives! I hope you LOVE it!!!

I'm also waiting for something, but it's just a little fob, nothing new and exciting. It had to be shipped from another store and I finally called today for a tracking number. It shipped on the 16th, the label was damaged in the rain on the 17th :wtf: and it's been sitting in the same place since then! It won't be delivered until the 23rd! I just hate to wait!

So sorry you have to wait for you much anticipated bag. I understand how hard that can be. And like Proffashionista said, we are all anxiously awaiting your reveal when it arrives! I hope you LOVE it!!!

I'm also waiting for something, but it's just a little fob, nothing new and exciting. It had to be shipped from another store and I finally called today for a tracking number. It shipped on the 16th, the label was damaged in the rain on the 17th :wtf: and it's been sitting in the same place since then! It won't be delivered until the 23rd! I just hate to wait!

Aww, what a bummer. What's so crazy is that it's US that has to call to check on things, instead of the postal service or courier service contacting US if there's a problem with an order......

I am very anxious about this bag because I've not seen this color IRL, and I'm not really a purple bag gal, but for some reason, this one just spoke to me. Plus I ADORE this Hamptons collection!

Update: I got a confirmation email with tracking # and I just now checked the status and it's ALREADY at the sort facility here in my city!!!! Holy crap! I wonder if this means I'll get it MONDAY!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!

Woohoo! I was wondering for you to update with good news. And this is great news!! I guess they were just late sending out your confirmation e-mail. I'm so excited for you! Let us know when it arrives. :smile:

^^^I will, for sure! I know alot of ladies are interested in seeing pics of this one, so I'll do a reveal the minute I get home with it! I'm crossing my fingers it's tomorrow! If not, I'm sure Tues by the latest. Can't wait!!!

yayy eb,, glad you heard something,,, just now reading this and im getting ready to order the cobalt msb,,, scared me for a second,,, please post pics of her when she gets to you,,,, ive been wanting to see that bag in the raisin!!!