I ordered the studded Givenchy bag!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi, we recently had a thread in Celebrity bags and style about MKs Givenchy studded bag. I was really obbsessing about it and so I went and looked for it in London. The price tag was scary. I went home and kept thinking about it and called back the store and it was sold. I could have cried. Well they have ordered me one from Paris now and it should be here in afew weeks. Is it great? Its quite hard to find online so I have to add pics from MK.

Attachments

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
It looks like a great big piece of toast is sticking out of her bag. Its not part of the style, honest!

NamkhaDrolma

Off to the tower...
O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Toast! :roflmfao:
Looks awesome...and how fun to be waiting for your "Givenchy de Paris"!

NamkhaDrolma

Off to the tower...
O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Well, actually, more exotic for us here in North America...I take it you're located somewhere in Europe as you can pop over to London to look for a bag and are just back from Venice - sigh - how lovely!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Well, actually, more exotic for us here in North America...I take it you're located somewhere in Europe as you can pop over to London to look for a bag and are just back from Venice - sigh - how lovely!
I am located near London..just turned 40 so went to Venice. It isnt usual but my birthday was a good excuse...