I ordered the studded Givenchy bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, we recently had a thread in Celebrity bags and style about MKs Givenchy studded bag. I was really obbsessing about it and so I went and looked for it in London. The price tag was scary. I went home and kept thinking about it and called back the store and it was sold. I could have cried. Well they have ordered me one from Paris now and it should be here in afew weeks. Is it great? Its quite hard to find online so I have to add pics from MK.

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a great big piece of toast is sticking out of her bag. Its not part of the style, honest!

3. I like it! Good choice and congrats! Do post pics when you get her! :biggrin:

4. Toast! :roflmfao:
    Looks awesome...and how fun to be waiting for your "Givenchy de Paris"!

5. Well, actually, more exotic for us here in North America...I take it you're located somewhere in Europe as you can pop over to London to look for a bag and are just back from Venice - sigh - how lovely!

6. I am located near London..just turned 40 so went to Venice. It isnt usual but my birthday was a good excuse...

7. I love Givenchy! I can't wait to see your new bag!

8. Good for you! So long as you're sure that isn't a lump of toast! lol!

9. It does look like toast! Great bag - congrats.

10. What a NICE birthday gift to yourself! Love the bag! :tup: