I ordered the Cafe Charlie :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Though now I'm having second thoughts about the leather. Those of you with cafe bags, what's the color like? Is it a true neutral? And would you say it's more of a cool or warm color? The pictures of cafe Charlies in the reference area look different - some are warmer than others so it's hard to tell.

I tend to wear black or jewel tones all the time, never brown, so I'm hoping cafe works as a neutral with that color palette.

2. I have the cafe charlie and I think it's a great neutral color. I'm like you...I wear black, grey and jewel tones, rarely browns, and cafe really fits in well. I would say it's on the cool side, especially given that it has gunmetal hardware. HTH!

3. Thanks! It arrived yesterday and I'm in love :smile: It's definitely a neutral color, as you said, but there's enough of a mocha color to it that I think it'll work with warm tones, too. It's a really versatile color.

I'll take some reveal pictures this weekend and post them.