I ordered the black pleated ergo satchel but someone had to go...

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
And it was poor Carly. I had the medium black signature Carly and i took care of her so well, she was my everyday black bag. She's going to be missed. I sold her at a great price cause she looked practically brand new. She was getting way too heavy anyway for my small shoulders and I'm lovin' the new ergo's. They are so light and i can stuff more things in there than the Carly and it still wouldn't be heavy. I'm sad to see Carly leave but I guess I'm kind of tired seeing it everywhere but i still think they are beautiful. But in the future i may consider buying the Carly in bronze. It's a really cute combo. Anyway, I'm soo excited...my bag arrives on thursday. Ofcourse i will be posting lots of pics even though there will be a lot posted before i post mines. Oh well, i love taking pictures. This will be my first 2 strap bag. I usually don't like buying bags with two straps because they bother me and i hate when one strap falls off my shoulder but this satchel is an exception. I have a feeling i'm going to fall in love with this bag once i see it. I just hope its not too big for me so i can keep it. What makes me love it even more is the kisslock closure. It's so cute!

I know that you will love your Pleated Ergo Satchel. I have a pretty big Ergo Collection and love them so. I hope to be able to add one of the new Spring
Ergos to my collection. I am sorry that Carly had to go but I think you made
the right decision. Congrats!

thanks girls! i can't wait to see my satchel and try her on. i saw donnalynn's pics and it looks gorgeous! thursday seems sooo far away...i'm really excited!