I ordered the black pleated ergo satchel but someone had to go...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And it was poor Carly. I had the medium black signature Carly and i took care of her so well, she was my everyday black bag. She's going to be missed. I sold her at a great price cause she looked practically brand new. She was getting way too heavy anyway for my small shoulders and I'm lovin' the new ergo's. They are so light and i can stuff more things in there than the Carly and it still wouldn't be heavy. I'm sad to see Carly leave but I guess I'm kind of tired seeing it everywhere but i still think they are beautiful. But in the future i may consider buying the Carly in bronze. It's a really cute combo. Anyway, I'm soo excited...my bag arrives on thursday. Ofcourse i will be posting lots of pics even though there will be a lot posted before i post mines. Oh well, i love taking pictures. This will be my first 2 strap bag. I usually don't like buying bags with two straps because they bother me and i hate when one strap falls off my shoulder but this satchel is an exception. I have a feeling i'm going to fall in love with this bag once i see it. I just hope its not too big for me so i can keep it. What makes me love it even more is the kisslock closure. It's so cute!

2. Congrats, can't wait to see it.

3. thanks! i can't wait til it gets here...

4. oooo TnC you went for the black satchel huh? congrats! thats SOOO exciting! I can't wait to see your new bag!!

5. we'll miss the carly definitely, but WELCOME pleated ergo!:yahoo:

6. Yay!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats!

7. :popcorn:

8. I know that you will love your Pleated Ergo Satchel. I have a pretty big Ergo Collection and love them so. I hope to be able to add one of the new Spring
    Ergos to my collection. I am sorry that Carly had to go but I think you made
    the right decision. Congrats!

9. I just got my black pleated satchel and its just beautiful. I think you'll be very happy with it!

10. thanks girls! i can't wait to see my satchel and try her on. i saw donnalynn's pics and it looks gorgeous! thursday seems sooo far away...i'm really excited!