I ordered 2 Prada that arrived today

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I was hoping that one of these would be a winner in my perfect Prada search.

The first one has soft leather that smells awesome. Also has silver hw, which I love. The only thing I'm not sure about is the front buckle hw. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I wish it wasn't there. :wacko: I'm also wondering if I will destroy the leather. It looks like it might crease easy.

WDYT of either of these bags?

photo-1647.jpg
photo-750.jpg
photo-693.jpg

photo-1377.jpg

I think the first bag is really cute. The buckles add interest but aren't an overwhelming detail. I also like that it has a shoulder strap. I'm not fond of pebble leather so I don't like the second bag as much.

If you're not in love with either bag, send them back and keep searching. When it's perfect, you'll know it. :smile:

Hmmm...tough one!!
The first one is cute. Although I like the timeless style of the second. And the pebbled leather... It's better.
The first one looks cuter though. Although the ends of the buckles might curl up.... That would bug me!! Know what I mean about the curling?

I love the first bag. It's much more versatile and the leather looks great. The 2nd one is too stiff and can only be used as a hand carry. I have a prada gaufre with the buckles and it is not an issue to me. It actually gives the bag more attitude. Also the 1st bag is more youthful for me.