I once said...

lingtsui

O.G.
May 31, 2007
that the GH Bbags do nothing for me. Well I have changed my mind. Thanks to Erica, I got my very first GH Bbag and I :heart::heart::heart:it so. I think it will be my most used bag:yes:!
The GH is not heavy lat all and the Hobo is real easy to carry vs. the small handles of the city which I have to struggle to put on.
And I just love the contrast of gold on a black bag.

I am happy about the new bag but at the same time very sad because my DH is having me sell a Bbag to fund my ever growing appetite:sad:... I guess I should sell my black twiggy because I feel guilty owning 2 black bags.

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 149
  • pic 2.JPG
    pic 2.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 365
  • pic 3.JPG
    pic 3.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 95
Your GH hobo looks gorgeous on you, congrats! I was exactly the same way, I wasn't too keen on the GH bags when they first came out. I bought my GH part-time just to see how it looked IRL ... loved it so much, I kept it;)

cilla, zacorey, and asl_bebes thanks so much!

:love::love::love:That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Can you get into the bag without taking it off the shoulder?

I can ...funny you asked because I cannot do that with any of my other Bbags. The strap is long enough that I can reach in there even when it is hanging from my shoulder.

Congrats on your purchase! The hobo looks great on you! I know what you mean about changing your mind on GH. I was not a fan at first either, but now I've completely changed my mind and have purchased a Day with GSH.

Beautiful!!! Looks great on you too!
attachment.php

Congrats on your new hobo!! I had one in vert gazon but ended up not using her more than 2 times so I traded her for another bag. I'm sure you will use her more, she looks great on you!