I OFFICIALLY give up ALL HOPE of getting a good nanny..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #3 nanny BITES THE DUST.
    Im so upset.........................took me 4 weeks to train her.........she was perfect...
    WELL..........UNTIL i checked the nanny cam from when i went away.....
    (can u say STRANGE MAN IN MY HOUSE???????????AND UPSTAIRS???yes,Im not kidding)

seriously..I will have NO LIFE from now on because i NO LONGER TRUST ANY AND ALL SITTERS/Nannies.IM DONE

I was shaking when i saw the tapes.beyond betrayed and shocked....and now changing sheets upstairs....

I GIVE UP.No more sitters....Im gonna have no social life and i dont care.UGH
    Thanks for letting me vent....im so pissed.....:mad::cursing::rant:

2. Sorry to hear that, Jill. I would be furious.

3. awww jill, that sucks. i'm sorry :sad:

4. Ack! I am so glad you have the nanny cam, though, so you know these things! I wonder how many people believe they have the "perfect" babysitter, nanny or childcare provider when things like this are actually happening? I am so sorry that none of your nannies have worked out so far!

5. every mom should have a nanny cam.

6. Thank God for nanny cams!! My Mom and Dad are the only ones that watch Kamryn besides my husband and myself of course. I just don't trust anyone else! People have severe issues!

7. I would SO make her watch that friggen video and make her buy you a new set of sheets, UGH! That is so nasty!!!

8. Yikes!

9. Are you trying to tell us that she was getting it on with some man in your house :nuts: while she was supposed to be watching your kids, OH MY GOODNESS. I have always been afraid of nannies, that is why I chose a small daycare for Kayla, so sorry you have to experience this.

10. ^she tried to deny it too...LOL........
    I swear to god,these girls these days have NO COMMON SENSE.(and shes in MEdical school!!!!!!!)what a stupid girl.

11. Yup! Reliable, honest, trustworthy, responsible childcare is SO hard to come by. I haven't had much of a life since my first was born over 5 years ago!!!! As they get older, it's getting a little easier. I figure it's all part of the sacrifices of becoming a parent.

12. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Do you have the actual "act" on tape or just an inference that is what went down?

13. OMG I can't believe that!!!!!!!!!! We are interviewing Nannys at the moment and it makes me not want to bother! grrrrrr I wonder if theres any type of legal proceedings you can bring against her, like Child endangerment? (sp)

14. What about an Au Pair?

15. ugh!
    I had the BEST nanny ever made, we truly loved her. . . then she just had to have her own baby :rolleyes:
    LOL!
    She's moving to Pennslyvania, is that close enough? LOL!

Do you go to church or have friends that do? Look at the gals working in the nursery ;)