I now have a "family" of bbags!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey PFers!! I now have a “family” of bbags – two!! One was great but two seems like a real family. I just received my cornflower box. Really do like the box style and size! I was going to get a box in one of the new colors but when I discovered boxes were being discontinued, I had to move up the time frame on “Operation Bbag Box Buy”! I really like the cornflower color so I ordered it from BalNY and have been anxiously waiting the past week for it to arrive (I think most of you know how I was feeling). It had to be signed for and so after I got the first attempted delivery slip I made arrangements to pick up the bag the next night from UPS distribution center. No having to worry about being home 12 straight hours. Well, when I got home from work the next day before going to pick up the package, there was a note from UPS saying they had delivered it to one of my neighbors. They just gave a house number. I ran outside and was crazily trying to figure out which house it was. I know most of the neighbors, but of course not the one they left the box with. Mercifully, the neighbor was nice, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, was HOME when I went over so I have the bag safe and sound. After the recent horror stories I’ve read here about UPS deliveries I was feeling a little apprehensive!!

These two colors, truffe and cornflower, don’t really look that good together.:Push: If I’d taken their picture on my plaid couch whose colors clash horribly with the bbags, I think I could probably win an award for the “ugliest picture ever taken of a bbag.” Didn't want to blind you so decided not to do it. Anyway, I love them!! I haven’t used either yet. The city is a Christmas present so I’m excited I'll get to use it SOON! The box is for my b-day after that. Problem is that I’m running out of special occasions...... how am I going to justify more bags to my DH. Hmmmm, maybe I could argue I need a pink one for Valentine’s Day, a green one for St. Patrick's Day and of course, red, white and blue bags for Flag Day--that goes without saying. I should probably end this so I'll just say, thanks my PF friends for sharing in my happiness.:heart:

bbags.JPG
  2. What a lovely pair! Congrats! :love:

3. You have a gorgeous "family"!!!! The cornflower is stunning.

4. i think the combo looks great! i love the 2 colours, it's like a combination of retro decorations. :P

5. Mom and Dad look great, a beautiful couple but they need babies...:P !

6. :drool: They're both beautiful! Congratulations on your new edition, and may you be blessed with many more! ;)

7. Congrats...may your family grow and grow and grow!

8. They DO look great together!

9. Your familie looks very nice.:yahoo:

Welkom here FX:jammin:

10. Lovely! Those two look like the belong together!

I am really digging everyone's box's. I think I am going to have to hurry up and add one to my collection.

11. Congrats on your new addition!!!!

12. congrats!!! they are lovely....i wish i had a bbag family too :smile:

13. Congrats on your purchase! What a gorgeous family:nuts:
    *hint* after Christmas, your birthday, then New Year's Day, then Valentine's Day..then Easter....then Labor Day... so on and so forth..... you'll find the "special" occasion, don't worry :P:noworry:

14. Congrats on your family !!!!
    I love them both !!!!

15. Congrats :yahoo: what a cute family.:love: