I noticed something else with my Epi Alma BBBB

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Hi . Has anyone else with an Epi Alma BB have this happen. There's a wrinkle by one of the feet. The other side is smooth. I'm already sending it in for the peeling so I asked my SA if they could take a look at this too. Not even 6 months old. 20161230_194139.jpeg 20161230_194248.jpeg

Hi . Has anyone else with an Epi Alma BB have this happen. There's a wrinkle by one of the feet. The other side is smooth. I'm already sending it in for the peeling so I asked my SA if they could take a look at this too. Not even 6 months old. View attachment 3561393 View attachment 3561394
Hey! I had similar wrinkling on the side leather strap of my Speedy B 25 in DE, but that's coated leather, so I'm not sure if it's the same. Anyway, it doesn't look serious to me, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: sonaturallyme
Hey! I had similar wrinkling on the side leather strap of my Speedy B 25 in DE, but that's coated leather, so I'm not sure if it's the same. Anyway, it doesn't look serious to me, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I've seen that on DE Speedys too. I have one but haven't noticed it yet. It's still pretty new. Cool thank you. ☺

Reactions: Sonmi999
I've got this on the underside of the handle. I'm not too worried about it.
I think it is a good idea to send it in to your SA if it is bothering you. Let us know what they say!

I've got this on the underside of the handle. I'm not too worried about it.
I think it is a good idea to send it in to your SA if it is bothering you. Let us know what they say!
I have some wrinkling under the handles too. I've read that's normal. I'm sending it in anyway so they might as well look at that too. Thank you . ☺

Reactions: revitalise