I Never Thought.......

I am loving Bays right now. Never thought I would to the degree that I do! I even 'offered' to help Suze out should she change her mind about the epice one at Sacoche - but no such luck. These large bags look the best on me but I am scared of them since I worry if they will not work with my current unemployed lifestyle. Unfortunately they do not make me look tiny. They just look almost like regular sized bags on me. I love them in these photos!

The bays are really a silent killer... they sneak up on you and before you know you want them all!!! I though If I had one then I would be ok.. but that was a joke.

Speaking of girls carrying big handbags, here are some pictures of Katie Holmes carrying her huge Birkin (taken from the Stars and Hermes thread)... it certainly makes a statement.

attachment.php

Gosh Katie is drop dead gorgeous. You know what?? I like the Bay better. This bag is boring.:yes:

I know, why ARE the Birkins so important? I was lurking in the Hermes thread, and someone there got a purple lizard Birkin for Christmas (I think Lizard), and I looked it up, the list price was over $60K!!!!

I, too have been bitten by the Bay bug ---I did a pre-sale at NM on a black quilted, have to go pick it up (it's an hour away), so hopefully this week, otherwise, I'll just have it mailed.
Agree, the Hermes are chic and classy, I would love to have one, but not at $60K....or at the going price for a regular one......look how many Chloes one could buy.....LOL

I, too have been bitten by the Bay bug ---I did a pre-sale at NM on a black quilted, have to go pick it up (it's an hour away), so hopefully this week, otherwise, I'll just have it mailed.
Agree, the Hermes are chic and classy, I would love to have one, but not at $60K....or at the going price for a regular one......look how many Chloes one could buy.....LOL

Pre-sale??? Are they already doing pre-sales for last call???