I never thought I'd have one...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But now I do!! I went to my favorite vintage store today with a friend...she had wanted to buy something so I went along with her...and I ended up buying a black J12 with a rubber strap! The owner just got it in yesterday so I had to leave it behind so she could put a new battery, have a link taken out so it would fit, and have it cleaned. I should be getting it in a few days but here are a few pictures I was able to take. I'm in love...I never thought I'd have a Chanel J12. :love::cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. So nice, OP :smile: good on you!

3. Oh that is super nice! Lucky lady :smile: I wish one day I can find an awesome J12 at a consignment shop;)

4. Loves!!! Congrats!!
    I have the black diamond bezel j12 and its truly my favorite piece of jewelry

5. Congratulations, gorgeous!

6. Wow, Congrats.

7. Congrats! what a beauty! Enjoy!!!!

8. Congrats!

9. What a great find! Congrats!

10. congrats! Love the black color one as well

11. Very nice, congrats!

12. Thanks everyone! What makes it even nicer is that I got it for $1000! I've been going there since she opened the store and I've brought her a lot of business (all my friends go to her store) so she takes really good care of me.

13. Congrats!

14. Nice!!!! Congrats:smile:

15. perfect timing! enjoy!