I never thought I would say this....

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
but I think my Balenciaga collection is finished. I feel that the bags I have accumulated is a good mix of colors and shapes. What do you all think?

Now I will probably be changing my tune when the '07 colors come out. But for now my husband's wallet is giving a sigh of relief. :P

Attachments

• bbagcollection.JPG
    bbagcollection.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 334
Gorgeous collection, though I see space for a Weekender...

I do like the concept though, of getting there, of having enough, because if this crazy Bbag craving is just endless we're all gonna end up bbagladies!

Congrats on being almost there.:wlae:

Wow! I love your collection. You have a really good mix and all of your bags are gorgeous. Although...you don't have any white or brown and mokatara was right, there is room for a weekender (see, this is why tpf is such a bad influence!)

Your collection is gorgeous! Reminds me of a little saying I repeat to myself sometimes, "Happiness is not getting what you want but wanting what you've got." Looks like you are happy ;o) Congrats.

You guys crack me up!

There are several times that I have been tempted by a weekender, but just can't make that plunge yet. I have a LV Mono 55 carry-all that I use overnights.

Just as I posted this, I realized just how badly I want a calcaire and a truffle bag. I really think I need more Day bags. :graucho:

From back to front:

Black Day 05
Apple City
Rouge Theatre City
Grey Purse 05
Blue Inda First
Eggplant Twiggy
Orange/Pumpkin Twiggy
Blueberry Purse