I never thought I would say this....

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
but I think my Balenciaga collection is finished. I feel that the bags I have accumulated is a good mix of colors and shapes. What do you all think?

Now I will probably be changing my tune when the '07 colors come out. But for now my husband's wallet is giving a sigh of relief. :P

Attachments

MRG

Nov 20, 2006
Texas
What a great collection! Now that you say this you will find one you can't live without!:yes:

mokatara

Nov 4, 2006
Gorgeous collection, though I see space for a Weekender...

I do like the concept though, of getting there, of having enough, because if this crazy Bbag craving is just endless we're all gonna end up bbagladies!

Congrats on being almost there.:wlae:

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
WOW! you are one lucky girl! those bags are amazing...I think my favorite is the pumpkin. can you tell us what the ones in the back are, is it ink and black??

murasaki

Balenciaga Forever
Jan 7, 2006
Now that is a very well rounded collection! Nice variety of styles and color. Congrats!

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
Wow! I love your collection. You have a really good mix and all of your bags are gorgeous. Although...you don't have any white or brown and mokatara was right, there is room for a weekender (see, this is why tpf is such a bad influence!)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
You guys crack me up!

There are several times that I have been tempted by a weekender, but just can't make that plunge yet. I have a LV Mono 55 carry-all that I use overnights.

Just as I posted this, I realized just how badly I want a calcaire and a truffle bag. I really think I need more Day bags. :graucho:

From back to front:

Black Day 05
Apple City
Rouge Theatre City
Grey Purse 05
Blue Inda First
Eggplant Twiggy
Orange/Pumpkin Twiggy
Blueberry Purse

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
0o0o you're collection is great - no point in stopping now... keep feeding it!!! hehehehe!