I never thought i would cave....but

I have the artsy and LOVE it!!! Definitely one of my faves! I just love everything about it! The braided handle, the bag charm, alcantara lining, big zippered pocket inside as well as 6 other pockets and has feet! :smile: This bag has great organization. The delightful will for sure be more comfortable but once the artsy handle is broken in, it's quite comfy as well! It slouches beautifully and at the same time, it keeps its shape. :smile: and very little vachetta to worry about! Good luck deciding! :smile:

I tried on both bags today and chose the delightful gm over the artsy. It was more comfortable on the shoulder and the artsy was too close to my armpit with my coat on. I do still plan to get the artsy before the year is up though.

I bought my Mono Artsy last weekend and I will be taking her out this weekend. I couldn't justify the $1670 price tag, but I did. I'm content with my purchase and no regrets.

Last edited:
I have the artsy and LOVE it!!! Definitely one of my faves! I just love everything about it! The braided handle, the bag charm, alcantara lining, big zippered pocket inside as well as 6 other pockets and has feet! :smile: This bag has great organization. The delightful will for sure be more comfortable but once the artsy handle is broken in, it's quite comfy as well! It slouches beautifully and at the same time, it keeps its shape. :smile: and very little vachetta to worry about! Good luck deciding! :smile:
i had forgotten that there was feet on the artsy!!!! So far I might be leaning more towards the artsy!!

I think both bags are great. I was deciding between the two about 6 months ago and ended up with the Artsy GM. I am 5'8 and love my big beautiful bag soooo much. ❤

Like many others have mentioned, I too just LOVE the braided handle on the Artsy. It is truly unique and gorgeous. I think you would be happy with either bag, but I suggest going for the Artsy.

:smile:. C

The Artsy is the other bag I was considering. My first LVoe was the Tivoli GM. My sister said, umm that isn't a starter bag, that is expensive. I'm glad I got my bigger purchase out of the way. That way I can sorta "rationalize" my smaller purchases lol. The Artsy in Azur is beautiful, too!