I Never Gave Her a Second Glance...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now I can't stop staring at her! Who wants to see my lonely little clearance shelf cutie pie? :tender:

2. Please!!!!
    I want to see!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. me too!

4. Me me me

5. :woohoo:

6. I walked around with her for awhile, then decided not to get her because of the color. A lady came up to me and asked where I got it, and I said "here ya go!" and handed it to her... she looked at the price and said "oh!" because it was such a good deal. She left it on the counter and decided against it, and I had the SA grab it back for me. I'm so glad I did, it was only a bit more than the wallet I was going to buy instead. Now I find she'll match with more than I figured.

She's pinkish, any guesses??

7. Here!!

8. Me!

9. hmmmm....pinkish?

10. [​IMG]

11. Kristin violet satchel?

12. Oh yay!!! You made a good choice! I think this is a gorgeous color and I'm not even a purple fan!

13. im here!!!love the color very very pretty

14. Yes, that was too easy! Here she is, my little Kristin Satchel, Style #14782 in violet. Regular $358 + tax, got her for $156 tax included.

Her only downfall is she is a heavy little thing, but that just means great quality! I'm enamored with her!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. :wtf: I want it!!