I never expected to get this bag today..... It's a classic & she's beautiful

Hi ladies sorry had to pop out & I've already taken my new baby with me, I've removed the stickers & now she feels like mine :smile:

Presenting Miss Goldie 35 Togo GHW

OMG K!!!! Sooooo happy for my new Birkin twin sister!!!! Love the Gold with GHW and that was my first B! I know how perfect she is and I'm so happy you're soo in love with her that you popped off the stickers and are already enjoying her!!!! She's amazing and goes with EVERYTHING!!!!! :party::jammin::party:

OMG!!! It is the most perfect color! You will use this baby more than other Birkin kids. You will even forget about your blue boy for a while :smile:.

Hello my lovely & your so right the little Blue Boy has been forgotten about :graucho:
I'm still in shock, she phoned this morning about the shoes & mentioned a bag she had but it wasn't this one & then I mentioned gold GHW & she said we have that colour & I couldn't get there quick enough :lol: xx

Gorgeous!!! What are you doing to older lady like me???
My heart rate is almost 200 beats per minute by now, I have a shortness of breath. But, my vision is 20/20 and I do not see anything!!!! I know it is April fool today, but it does not count when we are talking about BIG ORANGE BOX.

hahahahaaha you're so funny!!!!

OMG K!!!! Sooooo happy for my new Birkin twin sister!!!! Love the Gold with GHW and that was my first B! I know how perfect she is and I'm so happy you're soo in love with her that you popped off the stickers and are already enjoying her!!!! She's amazing and goes with EVERYTHING!!!!! :party::jammin::party:

Hello my lovely & I've always admired your Miss Goldie so I'm honoured to be Birkin twins with such a classy & stylish lady xx I'm still in shock & I keep checking to make sure she's still there & that it's not a dream & I'll wake up & she's disappeared....... I can't wait to buy her twillys ;)

Gorgeous!!! What are you doing to older lady like me???
My heart rate is almost 200 beats per minute by now, I have a shortness of breath. But, my vision is 20/20 and I do not see anything!!!! I know it is April fool today, but it does not count when we are talking about BIG ORANGE BOX.

OMG just read this...... You made me laugh so much, I forgot it was April fools now imagine I'd got all the way to H & my SA shouted out.... Got yah April fools :lol:

Hello my lovely & I've always admired your Miss Goldie so I'm honoured to be Birkin twins with such a classy & stylish lady xx I'm still in shock & I keep checking to make sure she's still there & that it's not a dream & I'll wake up & she's disappeared....... I can't wait to buy her twillys ;)

Gold is such an amazing color K!! You will never grow tired of her! I once considered selling mine ONLY because the 35 size was very heavy for me, and I literally teared up when I put her in a box. I couldn't do it and I never will. Congrats babe... it's real... not a dream! ENJOY!!!!!