I NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD This Expandable Tote!!!!!!!

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
So I went to NM to try on the Modern Chain Tote for a friend to tell her how heavy it is and to see the size, etc ... I even have PHH with me so I am totally NOT purse shopping for me - LOL!!!
The SA says try this on, it is much lighter than the MC ....
OMG!!! I LOVE it!!!! I NEED this!
I am doomed. So is my Balenciaga collection.

Here is a pic, but I want it in Black ....

Yes, I think that one is one of the hottest handbags for this season, besides the light silver and the black metallic reissue! But I think the red is hotter than the black.. Just for my opinion though.. ;)

Yeah, the Red IS gorgeous! I just know from experience that I won't actually CARRY a Red bag ...
I liked this in pics, but it wasn't a MUST HAVE til I tried it on ...

Yeah, the Red IS gorgeous! I just know from experience that I won't actually CARRY a Red bag ...
I liked this in pics, but it wasn't a MUST HAVE til I tried it on ...

Yeah, I know the feeling.. sometimes, it doesn't look good on the photos, but IRL, when you try them on... The bag loves you! I hope you decide to grab one! This is such a wonderful must have bag for this season! :biggrin:

It was love at first sight when I saw the pic of this bag on this forum.
They didn't have it in stock at Saks in MI when I was there. Is it caviar leather or lambskin? What's the price on this bag?

Btw, I really think you should get it! :yes:

It was love at first sight when I saw the pic of this bag on this forum.
They didn't have it in stock at Saks in MI when I was there. Is it caviar leather or lambskin? What's the price on this bag?

Btw, I really think you should get it! :yes:

I THINK he said $2285 ??? and pretty sure it is Lambskin .... help me out here ladies!

:tup:GET IT!!! I have the black and I totally love this bag. It's so comfortable and I get tons of compliments on it. Mine was $2295 and I am pretty sure it's calfskin- so soft and luscious. Glad the red is pretty much sold out b/c I would be snagging it too:graucho: