I needed some Pewter in my life! REVEAL!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I had a pewter Surprise Me from a summer bespoke...but never used it and sold it, as it was not a bag for me at the time...

But I loved the color...although I had debated if I could pull the "bling" off...but I kept searching for the pewter for me...

And then up pops this lovely pewter zip wallet on bonanzle from a tpf'er and I had wanted to see the wallet in person so why not...

It did not win me over immediately...mainly because I have been on "THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT WALLET" and had ordered another one that arrived the same week...which I used one day, and decided Nope...so I pulled this on off the Bonz, and put my things into it...as always...I should never pass any BE product aside before putting my things into it...Jackie's designs always prove to be very functional...and this is no exception...

So here is my Pewter zip wallet!

BERMandsaleSLG007.jpg

BERMandsaleSLG008.jpg

BERMandsaleSLG009.jpg

I have been looking at the Rock Me midi since the bag came out...I love the design, and have designed many a RMM in BEC, but had not taken the plunge...even with the recent sales, I never had the bag money on hand when the sales were going on...and then I debated if it would work for me as much as I liked it in pictures....we all know how hard it is to buy sight unseen at times...

Then a lovely tpf'er put up a Rock Me midi in Pewter on bonanzle with purple lining...and I snagged it before even really thinking...

It arrived today...and I am THRILLED! I adore this bag...and I adore Pewter...and I have a matching wallet and that also makes me happy...

So without further ado...here is my Pewter Rock Me midi....

BERMandsaleSLG001.jpg

BERMandsaleSLG002.jpg

BERMandsaleSLG004.jpg

I will say I always thought the Rock Me (full size) would be way too large for me...but now that I have the midi, I think I could swing the full size as well...so who knows...maybe a full size Rock Me will find it's way into my collection someday?? Until then, I am very content with my Pewter RMM!

And here she is loaded with all my "stuff"...it holds quite a bit...

BERMandsaleSLG003.jpg

BERMandsaleSLG006.jpg

I carry a BE Kiss Me in Mottled Gold, BE Pewter zip wallet, RM pouch for my ipod, VB pouch for my vitamins, keys, business card holder, gum, zipper baggie with pens, and tons of miscellaneous paper etc...my iphone is missing since I had it out texting DH when I was taking these...

Lovely finds - congratulations! I was also slow to love pewter, having had a WTM Midi for some while. It was only when I took it on holiday earlier this year that I truly fell for it!

Enjoy your lovely bag and wallet - you will be so delighted - that leather works with everything in your wardrobe!

A match made in heaven odebdo! Perfection! Say, does the wallet feel light or heavy? And thanks for all the pictures, the RM looks like it has a wider base than I thought. Like if you were in your car and your handbag was on the pasenger seat, would it sit upright, or would you lay it down flat like a messenger?

Thanks, odebdo, enjoy them in good health!

Wow. That is a great find. I never even noticed the bag up on Bonanzle. You have fast fingers!lol Congratulations on the fabulous finds!

I moved as soon as i saw it! I had been debating the purple one each time it was posted....and then it was gone...so couldn't let another one slip by, especially in like new condition!

WOO-HOO!! Great finds! The wallet looks good in your hand!..and the RM midi is more roomy than I thought..yes, you might be ready for an upgrade to the RM.. LOL!

I think I will find room for both in my collection....but the style is a winner for sure! And I love the feel of the wallet!

A match made in heaven odebdo! Perfection! Say, does the wallet feel light or heavy? And thanks for all the pictures, the RM looks like it has a wider base than I thought. Like if you were in your car and your handbag was on the pasenger seat, would it sit upright, or would you lay it down flat like a messenger?

Thanks, odebdo, enjoy them in good health!

It has a wider base then say a WTM midi...so yes with stuff in it, it will stand up...it is sitting in one of my chairs in the living room as we speak! But wil the two magnetic snaps...if it does lay down...nothing is coming out anyways! But I think I could unsnap it, and have it on the passenger seat and reach in for things...although I think the front pocket is going to be the iphone pocket for easy access!

Lovely finds - congratulations! I was also slow to love pewter, having had a WTM Midi for some while. It was only when I took it on holiday earlier this year that I truly fell for it!

Enjoy your lovely bag and wallet - you will be so delighted - that leather works with everything in your wardrobe!

Thank you!! I am finding I doubt anything will not go with this bag...and wondering why I did not get pewter sooner! LOL! Plus the pewter should be perfect even on rainy days!

congrats.. both items are gorgeous... the purple goes so well with the pewter (well, everything goes well with it, but purple is especially pretty).. and the wallet looks so useful and stylish!

I've used the purple zipped wallet I won in the twitter comp every day since getting it, it's a marvellous design and the wrist strap is fanastic. I've never had a purse with a wrist strap before but can't see my doing without one now!