I need your votes please? Chocolate or Oak Roxy?

Chocolate or Oak Roxanne

• Chocolate

• Oak

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 7, 2007
My finances should be okay in that I can buy myself a Roxy in the next couple of weeks.

I'm not sure that I will actually get to buy it in person and will probably have to go the Mail Order route (I have tried a Lemon Roxy so I know that I like the style and weight - so don't worry about that bit).

My problem is that I love Chaz's Chocolate Roxy and I love the colour of my Oak Phoebe - which Roxy do you think I should get - Chocolate or Oak?

At the present time I don't have a strap to use to carry the bag on the shoulder so I don't have to match in with that.

I have the Oak Roxanne and think its so pretty, I also have the Rosemary in Chocolate. I prefer the Oak for Roxanne but if u already have a bag in Oak and U love the chocolate that u've seen on here I say go for that one. Plus I've found the chocolate more user friendly as it doesn't mark as badly.....

I'm not a great lover of oak but I saw the oak Roxy at SM & thought the colour looked particularly good in the Roxy. However you have oak Phoebe & they are similar size bags. So, I vote for choc Roxy.

I vote for chocolate!! You already have an oak phoebe so it would be nice to have another large bag in a different colour. A choc roxy would have totally different uses to the choc anthony.

I vote for chocolate! Haven´t really start to use my oak one yet, this one is thought to be my summer bag. They are both lovely but if I had to chose I´d say choco Roxy any time!:love: