I need your votes please? Chocolate or Oak Roxy?

Chocolate or Oak Roxanne

• Chocolate

• Oak

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 7, 2007
My finances should be okay in that I can buy myself a Roxy in the next couple of weeks.

I'm not sure that I will actually get to buy it in person and will probably have to go the Mail Order route (I have tried a Lemon Roxy so I know that I like the style and weight - so don't worry about that bit).

My problem is that I love Chaz's Chocolate Roxy and I love the colour of my Oak Phoebe - which Roxy do you think I should get - Chocolate or Oak?

At the present time I don't have a strap to use to carry the bag on the shoulder so I don't have to match in with that.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I do :heart:the oak Roxanne but as you've already got an oak Phoebe, I voted for chocolate :yes:

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Uk
I have the Oak Roxanne and think its so pretty, I also have the Rosemary in Chocolate. I prefer the Oak for Roxanne but if u already have a bag in Oak and U love the chocolate that u've seen on here I say go for that one. Plus I've found the chocolate more user friendly as it doesn't mark as badly.....

May 7, 2007
I forgot to mention that I do have a Chocolate Antony so I do already have both the colours, just in different bags.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I'm not a great lover of oak but I saw the oak Roxy at SM & thought the colour looked particularly good in the Roxy. However you have oak Phoebe & they are similar size bags. So, I vote for choc Roxy.

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
I vote for chocolate!! You already have an oak phoebe so it would be nice to have another large bag in a different colour. A choc roxy would have totally different uses to the choc anthony.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Awww,its got to be chocolate!! You just can't beat that soft gloss when they start aging,my Blenheim is the same,its just mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
I vote for chocolate! Haven´t really start to use my oak one yet, this one is thought to be my summer bag. They are both lovely but if I had to chose I´d say choco Roxy any time!:love: