I need your option please!!!

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am thinking to get my 1st Birkin...after reading other thread...I noticed that Birkin 50 and HAC 50 is quite heavy for daily use...right now I am in Balenciaga for the light weight (just got 7 of them in few months:P)...but I am not sure if Birkin 40 looks weird on me...I am a guy (180cm and not skinny at all about 165lb-abit chubby:P)...most of my bags are huge (ex. weekender from Bal)...my mom got a orange Birkin 40 and she is thinking giving it to me :graucho: instead of me buying another bag...I just can't decide if Birkin 40 fit right for average size guy???

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a few threads that show guys modeling their Hermes bags. I'm not on a computer or I'd link the threads for you. But if you do a little digging, they should come up.

Hi everyone,

I am thinking to get my 1st Birkin...after reading other thread...I noticed that Birkin 50 and HAC 50 is quite heavy for daily use...right now I am in Balenciaga for the light weight (just got 7 of them in few months:P)...but I am not sure if Birkin 40 looks weird on me...I am a guy (180cm and not skinny at all about 165lb-abit chubby:P)...most of my bags are huge (ex. weekender from Bal)...my mom got a orange Birkin 40 and she is thinking giving it to me :graucho: instead of me buying another bag...I just can't decide if Birkin 40 fit right for average size guy???

Its fortunate that you can spend some time with the bag and give it a good test drive as it belongs to your Mom, I think you will know whether its right for you or not by carrying it and spending time with the bag for a while.