I need your opinions!!!

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
So I own a Sully MM in the Monogram and I just purchased a Neverfull MM in Monogram but now I am having second thoughts about it. I love the style and will be keeping that but I need help deciding whether to keep the Monogram or get the Damier Ebene!!

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
Hmmm, second thoughts are not always good. If you love mono, then keep it. But if you want some variety exchange it to DE. GLD.
I do love the monogram print but I think that it would be nice to have a DE just because its rains alot in Washington State

Saykosevgi

Feb 7, 2012
Ankara/Turkey
IMO, DE is not a "rainy day version" of monogram. They're totally different. I have a monogram neverfull and used my sister's DE neverfull for sometime. The vachetta straps of monogram are softer and easier to carry. Also the canvas of monogram is much softer and so it's more useful in long term

But in your case, you don't want to carry your monogram bag in rainy weather, maybe you should buy a DE bag (neverfull or something else) without returning monogram.

The price increases are really high in my country, so i try to keep my bags as possible.

Good luck deciding!

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
I say keep it. I live in WA too. It is a beautiful rainy rainy day today and there is no way I'd want to take an open top bag out regardless of the print. I love the look of the DE Neverfull but just don't think the thin straps and the treated leather are a good combination from all of the posts I read about the leather cracking and chipping.

marissa says

Jul 20, 2014
Personally I LOVE the never full in Monogram. I wish I would have been a little more careful with it initially because I did get some water stains due to rain on it. If you're really worried about the rain and are already having second thoughts the DE is also a great option.

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
Thanks everyone. That is what I am worried about because when I tried on the DE the straps seemed so hard and stiff.