I need your opinions pls

foi

Mar 8, 2010
I would like to know about the quality of Henri Bendel's leather goods. I liked its bags and jewelries as well and since we do not have any Branch in Dubai I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Henri Bendel is a high end department store and like Poppers said it is like Bergdorf and Neiman Marcus so it sells several brands. If it has its own line, I am not familiar with it.

They used to carry various name brands, like Chloe and Botkier. My Bendel's, one of the regional ones, now carries only its own brand name. I can tell you that while the quality will be good, Bendel bags are expensive but have very little resale value.

you asked in a shopping forum, people only come in here when they have questions about merchants policies, etc. . .
let me move this to a better forum for you.

I think you will be happy with it. They are not the very highest quality of bags on the market but the hardware is nice. It is hard to tell how No 7 will be as I have not seen them in person and the styles and quality of the leathers can be quite different. Maybe just me, but I am also not a big fan of their logo design on a purse.