I need your opinions!!! (Patent color)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have my eyes on this pair of shoes:
    ALDO shoes - ALDO women's footwear for all occasions: dress shoes, casual shoes and city shoes.

but in patent black or gray.
    Which color should I go for?
    Black is more versatile whereas gray stands out and make a statement more. The general colors of my outfits can accomodate both colors.
    Or.... do you think this pair of shoes are real ugly and I should just forget about it?

P.S. I apologize for not being able to post a picture but it is a flash image and I really don't know how to copy that image.

Please comment!

[​IMG]
    This is NOT the pair of shoes I have my eyes on. I just want to show you this so you will have an idea of the color gray in patent. Pic -- eBay

2. I don't like those at all. The ones in the pic above are cuter imo even in the gray.

3. I don't like the ones from Aldo link. I agree w/ sammiekat. I like the ones in the pic above much better.

4. I have a pair of shoes from that seller from eBay! You'll love them either in black patent or the grey. For the price, if you buy 2 pairs u can get the 2nd for free shipping. So just get both, the grey & the black!!!

5. I do not like the Aldo shoes at all-the grey ones in the pic are nice though

6. Thanks everyone for your opinions!! much appreciated!