I need your opinion!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    I don't know what to get first
    please give me your opinions

option 1

Chanel classic bag jumbo size in black GHW/caviar leather
    Van cleef Vintage Alhambra bracelet, 5 motifs Yellow Gold, White Mother of Pearl
    and Magic Alhambra Between the Finger Ring Yellow Gold, White Mother of Pearl

option 2

Chanel classic bag jumbo size in black GHW/caviar leather
    Hermes birkin 35cm black togo leather GHW

2. Option 2

3. I'm a bag girl all the way, so, hands down, option #2!!!

4. Wow this is tough. I don't have a Birkin but I do have the Van Cleef bracelet on your list so maybe I am biased. I absolutely adore my Van Cleef bracelet; it's one of my favorite bracelets. But then I am totally a bracelet gal. Obsessed with them. While the Birkin is gorgeous I personally prefer the Kelly since it has a shoulder option. The B doesn't appeal to me because it is heavy and difficult to use (although I know a lot of women leave the bag/clasp open for this very reason). Good luck. I think it depends what you would use and love more.

5. I admire the H bags but they are too heavy for me.....agree with nycmamaofone, it really depends on what you is more practical for you....and what you love more.

6. neither. i would get an Hermes bag and a VCA 5 motif bracelet or ring

i have a 5 motif (gold with white mother of pearl) and use it a LOT. together with my hermes bags :P:P

7. option 2!!!! bags and shoes are my thing though, not accessories.

8. Definitely option 2!

9. Option #2!

I'm biased because I'm a purse girl more than jewelry.

10. Option 2

11. Option 2 for sure!

12. 2. Most definitely

13. # 2, have the bestof both worlds, both classic selections

14. I would say option 2 but that depends on if you have a Hermes already. Go with the most practical option. Which ever one you will wear the most.

15. 2!