I need your opinion

1. I am about to purchase a new watch I have two to choose from
    the Cartier Tank or the Rolex Presidential?

Help????

2. Cartier!

3. IMO- I would take Cartier over Rolex any day! There is nothing like a Cartier- just timeles, elegant and beautiful! There are just too many people with Rolex's where i live so they are not as special to me. (Not to mention all of the fake ones you see all the time).

4. Cartier is def ROCKSTAR!

5. I have always thought the same about the Rolex, but my husband is giving me a choice. Never thought I would have the choice!

6. CARTIER!!! timeless but trendy too. beautiful!

7. I have the Cartier Tank..AND LOVE it more than ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! Its my #1 FAVE accessory!

8. Your hubby rocks! I love when they give you a choice! Especially with something like this! You will really love the cartier! I think its pretty timeless!!!:flowers:

9. Cartier!

10. Cartier..

11. Another vote for Cartier! Lucky lady!

12. Cartier is classy, BUT the styles for woman are usually quartz or manual. I prefer a automatic watch if I am to spend a lot of money for a good watch. Most Rolexes are automatic...so for the money I would choose a Rolex.

13. both!!they are so beautiful and precious...:biggrin:

14. Cartier without question - the tank watch is a classic!

15. Cartier tank- this is the next watch I want. Sophisticated, not flashy, a timeless classic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice