I need your opinion

IMO- I would take Cartier over Rolex any day! There is nothing like a Cartier- just timeles, elegant and beautiful! There are just too many people with Rolex's where i live so they are not as special to me. (Not to mention all of the fake ones you see all the time).

jag said:
IMO- I would take Cartier over Rolex any day! There is nothing like a Cartier- just timeles, elegant and beautiful! There are just too many people with Rolex's where i live so they are not as special to me. (Not to mention all of the fake ones you see all the time).

I have always thought the same about the Rolex, but my husband is giving me a choice. Never thought I would have the choice!

LOOKINGOOD35 said:
I have always thought the same about the Rolex, but my husband is giving me a choice. Never thought I would have the choice!

Your hubby rocks! I love when they give you a choice! Especially with something like this! You will really love the cartier! I think its pretty timeless!!!:flowers:

Cartier is classy, BUT the styles for woman are usually quartz or manual. I prefer a automatic watch if I am to spend a lot of money for a good watch. Most Rolexes are automatic...so for the money I would choose a Rolex.