I need your opinion on this outfit!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered some amazing black Steve Madden boots, but they haven't come in yet and I just put together an outfit for them in my head, so I need your opinion on it!

These are the boots.
    [​IMG]zoomcc.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/zoomcc_stevemadden/image/media/BONANZA_BLACK-SUEDE_small.jpg
    For the jeans, grey skinnies from Kohl's.
    media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/362578_Gray?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1
    For the shirt, I have a V-neck tee from Gap in a purple/burgundy/brown color. I couldn't find it on their site, but here is the style in black. It has a small pocket on it.
    gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/594/594836/main/gp594836-03p01v01.jpg
    And then I have a Mossimo Black black sweater from Target that I want to wear over the shirt. The sleeves end right above my elbow, and I won't button it up, I will just wear it open.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ln8Bq5TFL._AA260_.jpg

Please let me know what you think!!! :yahoo:

2. None of the pictures are working...