I need your opinion on this dress please.

1. I'm going to a graduation party today and I'm thinking of wearing this dress. I'm not sure about it cause it may be a little bit too sexy and my husband will not be there and I'm also 39 years old and not sure if I should wear this type of dress.

Please tell me what you think.

MARTHA 012.jpg MARTHA 013.jpg MARTHA 014.jpg
  2. When you're 39 and you look like that in a dress oh my-YES- :yes:you should wear it. I do think it's too sexy for the graduation though.
    Something a little longer and more body skimming would be more appropriate.

PS: Your decor is lovely!

3. Well, you look great in the dress, anyway!
    I would not wear it to a daytime function. If the graduation party is at night, then maybe you could get away with wearing it with a little sweater or jacket to cover up the bareness on top. Have fun at the party!

4. You look great in that dress but I wouldn't wear it to a graduation. I'd save it for a night out on the town.

5. Thanks, the graduation is at night.

6. Thank you, I think you're right.

7. I love the dress, its sexy, and looks great on you, however i don't think its appropriate for a graduation.

8. I can't believe you're 39! You honestly look at least 10 years younger! whats your secret!! :biggrin:

I agree with the other ladies here, I'd go for something a little more covering, even if the graduation is at night. oh & a killer bag & shoes of course!:biggrin: ;)

If you are wanting to stand out a little, try using colour, a fabulous gold, or a deep, bright red would look divine on you! oooh! a rich, peacock green! that would be sooo good on you!

Hope you have a great time!

9. totally agree:yes: :amuse:

10. Thank you all, although the dress is sexy, I don't know If you'll think is the actual graduation ceremony--it's a party at my sisters house where you're around people that dress to impress. Some of you know what I mean, where you're around people that are waiting for you to arrive to see what you're wearing and try to compete. I don't know if that makes a difference.

11. You look great, and I can't believe you're 39. I'm just four years older and I struggle to find things that looks nice on me. Since the party is at night, and you're not wearing it to the graduation, I think it would be fine.

By the way, I love your rug. Do you know the manufacturer name and the collection it came from? I'm on the search for a red rug for my dining room.

12. Thank you, I just got that rug and I'm in love with it. I actually don't known the manufacturer, but If I find out I'll PM you. Neiman Marcus online have some fabulous red rugs.

13. You look fantastic in that dress, but I don't think it's something that *I* personally would wear to a Graduation function!

14. I agree with everyone as well. YOu look AMAZING in that dress! But I would save it for a night on the town!

15. You look GOOD! (Your house is really pretty too!) I dont know if thats appropriate for a graduation party though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice