I need your opinion, keep GST or…?

ok Everyone, I finally made a decision……………… I’m keeping it :sunshine:

I went to 3 different stores and there’s nothing else I like more, plus it was my #2 most coveted bag for a looong time, with #1 being black jumbo, and DH who never cares about purses really likes this one for me. I asked him if I could exchange it for Mahina L and he said NO! :lol:

The color is perfect, it’s not too dark or too light, makes me feel like I can wear it all seasons, and rotate with LV, GST and azur NF for summer, GST and Westminster for fall, then my beautiful HG the one and only black purse I need black jumbo. I’m feeling pretty purse content right now and very blessed.

The blue is beautiful. I luv GST, I have it in three colors.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/cpa123/GST008.jpg
What a beautiful collection you have!

So ironic, i bought the GST in navy blue yesterday and have been changing my mind all night, i think i'm going to return it for something else, the shoulder strap keeps falling off!! Its seems like just an uncomfortable bag.
oh gosh, I obsessed about this all week, I totally understand. I kept going back and forth on this, I can somewhat justify the discomfort because it’s a functional bag in terms of the items I need to carry, it also helps I have a couple of LV totes to use as well.
What are you going to do?

i vote for a timeless cc tote. lightweight and super roomy.
Thanks for the recommendation imanda

keep it. I LOVE that blue. It is the perfect blue in my opinion!
It really is a good color, DH and I both saw it right away on display, it stood out among the other colors :cool:

I think its beautiful! and it will probably grow on you with the weight!!!! And you'll get loads of compliments! So that will heal the pain LOL
lol thanks!

I didn’t quote everyone but thanks to all. :ty: