I need your moral support in buying a Garden Party bag!

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
When do you have enough bags? When can you finally say no? I thought owning the holy Grail of bags, the Birkin, would be the point where I could say no to 'lovely and highly necessary bags'. And yes.... Since I own a 35 Graphite Birkin I am not sensitive to Chanel or Louis Vuitton bags anymore. Instead I got addicted to the Hermes brand!!!

So... a short while after becoming the proud owner of a Birkin. I just as proudly ordered an Etoupe Birkin (because I needed a lighter basic). And then I ordered a Soleil Birking (because I needed something for a warm summer and a bag that good totally 'pop' my black wardrobe). And then I ordered an orange Lindy (because the bag is sooo special and casual).

I have not even received my Etoupe, Soleil and Orange beauties.... And then today I fell in love with a Garden Party. A totally simple and gorgeous bag is some vague colour. Something deep dark red, purplish with a hint of brown or whatever. It doesn't matter. I need to have that bag. And now my sweet SA has put it aside for me! OMG! It is sooo nice in canvas and leather. And so nicely priced!

What do you think of the Garden Party? Isn't it lovely to eleganty doing some groceries in Chanel flats, a great pare of skinny jeans and that whatever color Garden Party?

Please give me some moral support ladies!! And pictures are welcome as well!

I love the Garden Party. I use mine with a purse insert. It is probably the single Hermes bag out of my collection that I carry the most. I take it shopping, take it to the barn (I have one in natural toile which is vrey wipe-downable!), etc.
It holds a ton and is very strong and durable.
I highly recommend the Garden Party.

Absolutely, I think it is perfect, you absoultely need one, it's totally different and it's in canvas so it's not like your others, more casual, and well I think that is one of the new hot colors for the fall too. It's definitely a "must have". Good luck

I recently took mine on a cruise (did not want to take a Birkin/Kelly)-no where is lock them away. Also took a picotin- and alternated between the two for shopping etc.
The garden party holds a ton- it even held my picotin when I needed both bags with me.

I recently took mine on a cruise (did not want to take a Birkin/Kelly)-no where is lock them away. Also took a picotin- and alternated between the two for shopping etc.
The garden party holds a ton- it even held my picotin when I needed both bags with me.
Yes, I forgot about that! When I travel and have to take my laptop and another bag, I put the other bag (like my 37 Bolide) into the Garden Party together with the laptop and some other stuff. Super!

i love my garden party and use it all the time. i use it for travel and as a knitting bag year round. the funny thing is i never worry about it or take any special care of it and it looks perfect.