I need your input please~

?

Whic Red Epi should I try to find/purchase?

1. Soufflot

2. Jasmin

3. Speedy

4. Alma

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I need to buy (need hahahahha) Red epi.

I am not sure what style to buy.

Red Epi Soufflot
    Red Epi Jasmin
    Red Epi Alma
    Red Epi Speedy 25

I do not have the jasmin style as of yet. I have the others.

Please help....just not sure and I have $ in my account....however it is in paypal so must be used for eBay. Just keep that in mind...thanks for all the help.

2. I really love the Jasmin! I have it in the mandarin and it's gorgeous!

3. Just so you know you can transfer the fund in paypal to your checking account.

I voted for speedy cuz the red speedy is a hot bag that looks great casual or more dressy.

4. the jasmin or the soufflot...love the soufflot the shape and all...red is my fav...ohhh...red epi :drool: :drool: :drool: ....goes with everything...wear a nice red lipstick...

5. I really like the red epi Jasmin. It on my list, too.

6. I voted for speedy....love the shape and the size!!!!!!!!

7. I am leaning towards jasmin.....Just simply because I do not have that:yes:

8. i'd say the Jasmin. the Soufflot, Speedy and Alma can be found in other lines, but not the Jasmin :yes:

9. Bump...anybody else's input?

10. Yes, either a Jasmin or an Alma.

11. From what I see the Speedy seems to always work, I don't have one, but like I said I see alot of them in all different colors sizes patterns, so I say Speedy.
    It's a shape you already have but it seems to transform.

what Speedy do you have now? monocanvas I assume . . .
    good luck!

12. just so you see what I'm saying ...meaning, when the Speedy is another colour, it transforms into, like another bag. . .

13. Jasmin. I love the jasmin in red.

14. I say: Jasmin because you don't have one yet. I love mine.
    Here's a peek:
    IMG_0589.jpg

15. I'd say Jasmin or Alma, but since Jasmin is the only style you don't have, I voted for that. But Alma & Speedy are also gorgeous styles in red epi!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice