I need your honest opinion please about Millionaires on me

I am not lovin em. Not only on you, but on MOST people. They are just not a flattering shape. They look horrid on me!

I have a pair of HUGE Juicy glasses that are way too big for my face, but I wear the anyway because I don't care what people think! :P

I think they do look good and you can pull them off, but I think a pair that aren't so high would look better - they just seem to sit so far up and cover your brow. I agree with LoVer that they are a touch overpowering.. it's a bit like they're wearing you, rather than how it should be.

So I guess since they're not awful and you do look good on them, it's maybe a case more of seeing if there's a pair you're happier with, rather than whipping them off because they look daft! Because they don't. :smile:

Tosh I sincerely think they look great on you. I checked out the soupcon glasses on elux and they look 'too' feminine I think, like too sexy secretary kwim? I think these look hot on you and the gold works well w/ your complexion and hair.

I like them, they may be a little too masculine, though. I think the size and shape look good on your face, but I would prefer something a tad bit more feminine if I were you. Btw, what LV store are you standing in front of?

I agree. They're beautiful sunglasses but just a bit on the masculine side.

honestly i don't think the style suits ur face too well and the frames should not lay on your cheeks when u wear them and it seems like they are touching your cheeks. my bf is in the glasses industry and he tells me a lot about glasses especially sunglasses cause i love to collect sunglasses, there were many lv styles i lieked but they don't suit my face.

If you're asking for an honest opinion I'll give you mine. I love the glasses but I think they are overpowering. I think you need a more feminine frame like soupcon rond or obsession hexagone. Hope it doesn't make you sad:sad:

The glasses are gorgeous; however, please do not be upset, but I agree with above, I think the obsession glasses would be a more beautiful fit. You have to go what also feels comfortable for you. I only say this because you did ask and I always, myself, appreciate honest opinions.

I am not lovin em. Not only on you, but on MOST people. They are just not a flattering shape. They look horrid on me!

I agree. I don't think these glasses look good on anybody just like the Bindi ones. For the price, I would rethink them. Would you have bought them if they weren't LV? Just curious.