I need your help

Lvoerrr

Dec 19, 2012
Hi fellow bag lovers!

It's my birthday on the 31st of march and I'm finally going to join the MK club!!! Trouble is I can't choose which bag I should get . It's my husbands birthday present to me.

As for the actual question, what are you looking for in a bag? What made you narrow it down to these 2 bags? Maybe we can help you find a third option that you will just know is right and not have any trouble choosing.

Hi fellow bag lovers!

It's my birthday on the 31st of march and I'm finally going to join the MK club!!! Trouble is I can't choose which bag I should get . It's my husbands birthday present to me.
Well, besides the leather, they're two completely different bags. The tote has more room I would say than the satchel. It really comes down to personal preference. I have both, a tote and a satchel in the saffiano leather. Overall I prefer the tote, for me, it's a little more suitable. Try to think ahead of time as to which one you think you would pull from your closet more often. Hope this helps!

I prefer your 1st link, the Luggage Dressy. It's just so cute and stylish. I think it will go with almost everything. It will also crossover for work and most casual outfits..... :smile:

Sorry for replying so late. I was wanting the selma satchel for so long but the double zip top satchel has won my heart. The mandarian coloured tote is just so beautiful . Im torn practical or fun?

I see myself wearing them both :nogood:

has anyone got the one with the double zip? Any pros and cons?

I like the dressy better and think it's very functional and light. Yes, check out the dressy/sutton thread! :tup:

Sorry for replying so late. I was wanting the selma satchel for so long but the double zip top satchel has won my heart. The mandarian coloured tote is just so beautiful . Im torn practical or fun?

I see myself wearing them both :nogood:

has anyone got the one with the double zip? Any pros and cons?

I have the Jet Set tote in Mandarin and love it. It's such a gorgeous colour and I do prefer totes because of their roominess. Good luck deciding. They're both beautiful bags.

Also need help in deciding have ordered the dressy in sapphire and am awaiting delivery.

I saw on Nordstrom there is a 20% discount on certain bags and am thinking of getting another one but can't choose between another dressy in navy or the Hamilton saffiano leather satchel it will be for a 40 something lady.

any advice would be appreciated

I would choose the Dressy in luggage. In the Dressy thread, someone has posted their pics of the luggage Dressy and it's quite roomy. She has a Starbucks cup next to it so its easier to gauge size.

I think the Dressy is the more practical choice for your first bag.