I need your help

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
Hello

I saw this bag in Yoox, and fell in love with her.
I did not see her in US.
If anyone saw her, let me know.
Thanks.
451105831G_2.jpg

I can see only this color and they have no stock. When I searched in this MJ forum, I could see other colors. I searched other sites, too. But I have no luck until now......:crybaby:

This color is passion fruit. The tag I have a picture of indicates it's from spring 2004. :confused1::shrugs: I actually believe someone saw one at the TJ Maxx in Sudbury, MA back on March 25th. Maybe you could give them a call. Good luck!

Attachments

• Selma Passion Fruit.jpg
    Selma Passion Fruit.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Selma Passion Fruit 2.jpg
    Selma Passion Fruit 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 31
This color is passion fruit. The tag I have a picture of indicates it's from spring 2004. :confused1::shrugs: I actually believe someone saw one at the TJ Maxx in Sudbury, MA back on March 25th. Maybe you could give them a call. Good luck!

OMG... I live in MA. How can this bag be so close to me? I will call tommorrow.

I have a large Selma in lavender. I really like the style. Very different than a lot of the MJ's. I saw this bag in passionfruit in a little boutique near where I work. I don't know the name of the store, but it is in the Little Tokyo Mall in downtown L.A. It is a really odd store that carries high end bags. Lots of Balenciaga and Chloe. They only had 3 MJ's the last time I was there and they were not priced very low. But, if you are looking for that bag, it was there.

I have a large Selma in lavender. I really like the style. Very different than a lot of the MJ's. I saw this bag in passionfruit in a little boutique near where I work. I don't know the name of the store, but it is in the Little Tokyo Mall in downtown L.A. It is a really odd store that carries high end bags. Lots of Balenciaga and Chloe. They only had 3 MJ's the last time I was there and they were not priced very low. But, if you are looking for that bag, it was there.

Thank you for info... Tommorrow I will try to go to TJMaxx. If I cannot find it at TJ, I have another source.... Many Thanks...