I need your help

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
Hello

I saw this bag in Yoox, and fell in love with her.
I did not see her in US.
If anyone saw her, let me know.
Thanks.

luvmybag34

Aug 5, 2007
I've never seen this style in person and I am in love with it too. :love:

If I were you I'd snatch it up but that just my opinion. :graucho:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
isn't that the selma? this was a 2006 bag though unless it was re-released. i see the gold hw. wow, i had no idea. i haven't seen it at the boutiques or anything.

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
Thanks, guys... It looks like Selma. But as you said, it was a 2006 bag. Why does YOOX show it and make me fall in love with her?
Can I have any luck to find her in Ebay?

Mar 18, 2007
li, ny
im not crazy about the light pink color, but i do love the gold hardware and shape of the bag. what other colors is this available in? :smile:

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
I can see only this color and they have no stock. When I searched in this MJ forum, I could see other colors. I searched other sites, too. But I have no luck until now......:crybaby:

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
This color is passion fruit. The tag I have a picture of indicates it's from spring 2004. :confused1::shrugs: I actually believe someone saw one at the TJ Maxx in Sudbury, MA back on March 25th. Maybe you could give them a call. Good luck!
OMG... I live in MA. How can this bag be so close to me? I will call tommorrow.

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
I have a large Selma in lavender. I really like the style. Very different than a lot of the MJ's. I saw this bag in passionfruit in a little boutique near where I work. I don't know the name of the store, but it is in the Little Tokyo Mall in downtown L.A. It is a really odd store that carries high end bags. Lots of Balenciaga and Chloe. They only had 3 MJ's the last time I was there and they were not priced very low. But, if you are looking for that bag, it was there.

biggirlmom

Apr 1, 2008
I have a large Selma in lavender. I really like the style. Very different than a lot of the MJ's. I saw this bag in passionfruit in a little boutique near where I work. I don't know the name of the store, but it is in the Little Tokyo Mall in downtown L.A. It is a really odd store that carries high end bags. Lots of Balenciaga and Chloe. They only had 3 MJ's the last time I was there and they were not priced very low. But, if you are looking for that bag, it was there.
Thank you for info... Tommorrow I will try to go to TJMaxx. If I cannot find it at TJ, I have another source.... Many Thanks...