I Need Your Help!!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Ok, so we are going on vacation mid July and I think that a hands free bag is in order. We'll be doing a lot of walking and I don't want to lug around a bulky bag, so help me decide and find a good bag to take. I have pretty much decided that Jody will be going, since she goes with my scarves and will look nice at dinner.
I might add that I am leaning towards something in choc to avoid the color transfer with jeans. Antony or Martha maybe???

Thanks ladies for all your help!!:heart::yes:

Well I love Martha, as you know. I saw a divine chocolate brown one at SM yesterday, it was a real conker brown. I like the rounded shape of Martha more than Antony but that is a wonderful bag too.

Hi Kroquet , I don't have a Mulberry messenger bag but what about Seth?? At least you can remove the strap and use on other bags . You can do this with Martha too I believe..

Hi Kroquet , I don't have a Mulberry messenger bag but what about Seth?? At least you can remove the strap and use on other bags . You can do this with Martha too I believe..

Ooh, good call, Flossie. Definitely go for a bag with a removable strap that will go with Chocolate Roxy when you get her. That'll save you £50 buying a separate strap from Mulberry.

I think Martha is a bit more feminine, a bit softer than Seth - I don't know if that influences your decision...

I think that they are quite reasonable - Just rang up for you and its sold !!!

They are £ 200 pounds.

She said that they might get more in stock.

Ok, I think I have narrowed choices down to Antony, Martha or Blenheim. I included the Blenheim just because its not very big, even though can't be worn cross body. So, if anyone comes across one that looks prmising, PM me!! A bigs thanks for the input!!