I NEED your help!

:shame:awww thank ChinaLoca! Very sweet:tender:

We don't already have Lady braid!? Why didn't someone tell me before!?? LOL!

OK, I'll post it but you better get your keisters in there and hook me up!

Jeannebar...it looks like you could help out here!! :yes:

Totally off topic- but I swear
your baby has to be about the most ADORABLE HAM I have seen in a long time. I may have commented before. But the picture in your signature is just too too cute.. I just stare and smile everytime I see your post !!!!
Such a beautiful baby !!!! How old is she in this picture- and how old is she now ?:tup:

Hope that didn't startle anyone! :P
The Reference LIbrary has turned out to be such an invaluable resource but we still need your contributions!

Please check to see if there's any info you can add, these lignes are VERY low on info, surely we have more members that can add!

Ultimte Soft
Sharpey
Hidden Chain
Pocket in the City
Astrakan
Soft & Chain
Ritz
Brooklyn

Do we need a Rock thread?

Thank you!!!:woohoo:
Thank you for making this post Swanky. I've been visiting this part of the Forum more frequently because I am interested in purchasing a Chanel bag, but I have found the Reference Library to not be much help with what I'm interested in. :sad:

^really? What's it lacking for you?
Thre's no where on the internet that offers the amount of reference material our Library offers, not even Chanel.com.
The lignes I listed are smaller lignes, 90% of comsumers are most interested in the Classics which the library is full of.

Totally off topic- but I swear
your baby has to be about the most ADORABLE HAM I have seen in a long time. I may have commented before. But the picture in your signature is just too too cute.. I just stare and smile everytime I see your post !!!!
Such a beautiful baby !!!! How old is she in this picture- and how old is she now ?:tup:

Aww you're sweet. Belle was 4 months when that pic was taken. Shes 5 and half months now. I'm glad her pic makes you smile! :P

Swanky, I got so excited when I thought you might need help with what, maybe a new purchase? :P I wish I could add to one of those lignes... Thanks for all your great work!