I Need your help! which ones are better?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, any good picks for men? any good colognes that you love to smell from your husband or boyfriend's colognes?? i am thinking about buying one for my boyfriend's birthday next month! which one is better?:s

1.) Terre d'Hermes by Hermes
    2.) Rocabar by Hermes
    3.) Equipage by Hermes
    4.) Bel Ami by Hermes

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like Rocabar.....

embarassing story - last time I visited my boutique when I grabbed my Kelly off the counter, I knocked all the men's cologne testers onto the floor! ARGH!! All the SA's had a chuckle at my expense (in a nice way!) - do you know, it was a marble floor and not one of those bottles broke?

3. ^but I like the bottle of Terre d'Hermes best....I'm a packaging girl......

4. OMG! lol.. Rocabar? um, does it smell really strong? :Push:

5. I don't think so.....maybe I have a bad sense of smell????

6. :lol: well, i haven't decided to buy one yet. cuz i prefer the light smell not just too strong. have you smell the Terre'd Hermes? whats the smell like?

7. I think (from memory) the lighest scennt would be equipage......Terre d'Hermes was OK.....just OK, though.

8. :angel: i think i can go to Saks store and smell some of them tomorrow!

thanks for your help!:flowers:

9. ohhhhhhhhh! all of the boutique stores will be closed tomorrow due to Labor day! :sad:

10. Men don't smell good with Hermes perfumes. They don't smell sexy. More for the ladies.

11. ^actually, I would agree with this.....my DH never uses his!

12. My DH likes Eau D'Orange Verte - it is a nice, light, clean scent.

13. Just bought the new one (Terre d'Hermes) for my DH. I just love it!!

14. I love Td'H

15. MY HUSBAND WEARS THE TERRE D'hEMES AND I LOVE IT ON HIM HE ALSO GETS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT TOO.....:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice