I need your help! Which color?

Which color empreinte artsy is best?

• Neige (Ivory)

• New Purple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
So, I'm in love with the empreinte artsy, but I cannot decide on a color for the life of me! I already have a monogram artsy, and I don't have an empreinte piece yet. I love the beige (ivory), as it is very crisp looking, but I also adore the new purple. What do you guys think? I need your help!

I have the Aube (purple) Artsy and love, love, love it! It's a great color that looks nice with all neutrals, which is most of my wardrobe. Also love the Neige and will probably get that one next!

my vote goes to the purple also. its very pretty in person, deep in color and not scream out loud bright purple. like 19flowers said, very easy to match your wardrobe.

Thank you all for your input, these are all factors I am stuck on as well. I do take care of my bags, so I know I can handle the ivory, but the purple looks so delicious as well. What to do...

Well purple is my favorite color, so I'd pick that one! Plus, as someone else mentioned, you won't have to worry as much about maintenance being that it's a darker color. I think the purple looks so luxurious :smile:

But you should ultimately go with whatever makes you happy!