I need your help right now!!!! jumbo cavair hot yellow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this color in excellent condition and I know it is very hard to find. What do you think? Should I buy it or wait for cruise 2011? I need to decide
    right now otherwise somebody will take her. TIA:biggrin: it costs about $ 3,000

http://siambrandname.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1226314

2. Will there be a yellow one for cruise 2011?

3. Do you know what are the exact shades in Cruise 2011? It's a lot of money....but if she is what I have been waiting for, I would get her. I am very particular about my colours. I know the shades I like and when I see them, I will get them. The other thing to consider is if you will find lots of use to pair her with, if yes, then go ahead!

Good luck deciding!!!

4. I don't think they will have yellow for cruise 2011. I meant should I wait for
    new interesting color for cruise 2011? or grab her. I like pink, yellow and
    cobalt blue but I can afford one.

5. I think yellow is not easy to match, right?

6. To me this yellow is close to mustard colour and not a very easy colour to wear. Personally I would prefer the mango yellow.

7. Sukiyaki, if you like a variety of colours, I would recommend you wait for Cruise 2011. This yellow is not my cup of tea. Unless this is a colour you must have, I would wait until C 2011. For that amount of money, you have to be head over heels in love with that colour!

8. Thank you very much all you guys, I will wait for cruise 2011:biggrin:
    and somebody takes her already. Actually, I have been looking for hot pink.
    I hope someday Chanel will release this color again.

9. I think you made the right decision and I hope you'll find your perfect dreambag soon.
    A hot pink bag sounds interesting :nuts:!

10. I liked that yellow.
    But yes wait for the cruise collection :biggrin:

11. I like it!
    actually, yellow goes well with many colors such green, red, black, brown, especially purple. Although, I like yellow in ghw.

12. Cruise 2011 is coming out with lambskin and patent fuscia in jumbo.

13. Ohh i didn't get to see it.. The seller has taken it off already :Push: