I need your help ladies :)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    I don't know which one i should purchase. as for its usage.. i want one where i can take it shopping/to school with.

so any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

I just found random pictures of them online to show you ladies :smile:

Option 1: (large gucci tote)

[​IMG]

Option 2 but in BLACK: (new britt medium tote )

I can't seem to post the picture up from the gucci.com website. but it is a Black New Britt Medium Tote.

2. I don't think it looks baby bag ish...it's a cute color, very springish. But I was thinking if I were to use it for school, I might have to put it on the floor sometimes and black would be a much better choice for that reason.

3. that is truee! ahh i wish gucci.com would let Canadians purchase from their website :sad:

btw I saw your prada :smile: absolutely gorgeous! the color is soooo prettyy

4. You can always call and boutique and order via phone, not sure how much shipping is though.
    Thanks!! I still haven't used it yet. I wanted to use it yesterday but I was wearing dark jeans and I'm afraid the purse will rub off the dark color from the jeans.

5. heey :smile: I just called my local gucci boutique and placed a hold for the bag you recommended me! lol i swear you should be an SA instead :biggrin: hahah :heart: I'm still having difficulties choosing the colors though

I am debating between the pink/blue sand fabric or the red/green beige or red/green black(the one you recommended)