I NEED YOUR HELP: ) [coach zoe]

Preshusplustoo

Nov 5, 2009
okay so i'm a huge chanel fan and recently i have fallen head over heels in love with coach:smile:
i love the zoe style and i need your help. yes you fellow coach lovers:smile:
i am purchasing a zoe bag online.. and well i need someone to post a picture of a large zoe and medium zoe side by side so i can see differences. i know the measurements aren't too terribly different but that doesn't mean anything until you see it.
please help?! :biggrin:
thank you much!

Here's a picture of my 3 zoes. The berry and green patents are medium and the black leather is the large. If I weren't on ban I'd get a large chocolate one too >.<

p7190020r.jpg

Here's a picture of my 3 zoes. The berry and green patents are medium and the black leather is the large. If I weren't on ban I'd get a large chocolate one too >.<

p7190020r.jpg

The large Chocolate one is TDF! I have it and the Acorn Woven Leather Zoe. I was so leery of these when they first came out. I held off for so long until I found the Chocolate! You will LOVE the Zoe bag! Welcome to Coach!

Last edited:
I've gotta say, although I think I could have skimmed by with the medium, I'm just SUCH a FAN of the Lg. I don't know what it is, the slouch, the width at the bottom or what...but if you like a big bag AT ALL I'd go Lg!!!!

I never cared for Zoe until I saw her IRL with all the glorious hardware dwon the sides. I even bought it in the black on black signature (and I'm not much for signature!)

Zoe is a FABULOUS bag, the style and shape are classic and mine wears like IRON and looks great with anything and everything!!!

Enjoy, and let us know what you decide!

I love the Zoe. She is a gorgeous bag. I hve the Siggy becuase I think this is one of the few bags that just looks amazing in siggy...

user215093_pic42285_1254921848[1].jpg