I need your help - Blueberry First or Day?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a greige and a black city. I am in love with the blueberry color and would love a city in this style as well but I think it's sold out everywhere. According to their website, AR has the First and the Day bags in blue roi - which I think is blueberry, right? I am afraid that if I don't buy one now, I'll miss out on this color completely and will always regret it. I prefer larger bags usually so functionally, I think the Day is better for me. BUT the First seems to have more details. What should I do?

2. I think the leather and color are especially nice in the blueberry first. But I also think a blueberry day would be beautiful and it sounds like you would get more use out of it. (I'd like to get one myself if possible).

Neiman Marcus SF recently had a city (see the thread in Achtung). If you really want a city you could check there.

Sorry to complicate matters more, but I saw a blueberry twiggy today (Gretta Luxe, Wellesley, MA) that was stunning, with nice dark consistent color. I wish it was a style that worked for me.

Good luck with your decision!

3. OMG, thanks CITYCHRIS! I live in the Bay Area so maybe I'll go check out the Blueberrys at SF NM in person!

Also, a Blueberry twiggy is something I hadn't considered. I like the twiggy style also! Maybe I need a differnt style since I have 2 cities. Now I don't know what to do!

4. ^^ my vote's for the blueberry first :wlae:

5. A blueberry first would be berry nice but you can't go wrong with either choice, it is win-win! :love:

6. Blueberry is a beautiful color but If u already have two citeis, then go for the twiggy!!! add some fun to ur closet...

also if u missed it, blueberry pops up now and then on eBay, don't worry :smile:

7. ^^ here's my ex-blueberry twiggy :smile:

DSCF2201.JPG
  8. :tender: :love: :heart:

sngo - I think the blueberry would look great in any size, but looking at aaa's former twiggy, it looks FANTASTIC in that style! :nuts:

9. i love the look of the dark colors in smaller bags. So i would stay away from the day. Being that i love my blueberry box, i would vote for the twiggy!!!!!

10. If you like bigger bags I would go for the day. I really would like to get one myself. It seems to be a great casual bag I tried it on and prefer it to the twiggy.

11. I think you should get the day.

12. aaallabama what happend to this bag; the color is gorgeous!!! :drool:

13. I think if you can find the city then go for that. If you can't find it then I would suggest you go for the day bag since you prefer larger bags. :smile: But have you tried on the day before? I like the look of the first more but I would never get it because it would be too small for me (the city is the smallest I can go anymore). I checked with Aloha Rag a week ago and although they did not tell me the exact quantity they said they have a lot of day bags in blueberry but I don't know about the first. Perhaps you can see what the selection is if you are particular about your leather. :yes:

14. I totally agree! You have just helped me to make up my mind! I am looking for a blueberry or ink in the First - love your work!

15. The first. It really does hold quite a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice