I need your help and advice!!!

kacaruso

O.G.
Mar 28, 2011
Hi guys I would really like to get your view on this.
I have sold a LV purse on the 30/04/2016, buyer who has won the auction still hasn't paid, or got in touch until I've filed an unpaid item case, even though I have sent him few messages previously.
All I got in the message from the buyer was- "will pay on Friday". No sorry, no hello, nothing.
The buyer has only 5 feedback (and has been a member since 2014!)Even though I have no problems with new buyers, or people who pay late but surely I should've been contacted before?
I'm not sure if I won't to proceed with the transaction, as I'm a bit worried that it might cause me some more problems in the future. I'm really tempted to cancel. (The deadline for unpaid case is on Friday)
What would you do?
Please help xxx

Last edited:
The deadline for the unpaid case is Friday. That is when the buyer says he'll pay. So he is within the time limits. Yes, he should have been polite and told you of his intentions, but I don't think that is a reason to cancel.

I suppose I'm used to nice buyers lol
But it worries me slightly that he only has 5 feedbacks even though he's been a member for 2 years.
I'm sending the purse insured etc, so hopefully it will all be ok- that's if he pays ;)

So just thought I'd let you know that the buyer never paid! But we already knew that would happen.
I have since closed the case for unpaid item and will make sure to block this member from buying from me again!