I need your expert advice please. Help. Ellipse

I used to display the boxes in my closet but now I find it tacky (just my opinion), so I do find it a bit silly to wait for the packaging. What if there is a price increase between now and the holidays? That will be an expensive coloured ribbon!

i don't think it's dated and it's a cute hand-held bag. i had one but ended up selling it because it didn't hold much. and i really don't carry a lot of stuff (zippy wallet, MC cosmetic case, sunglasses case, eye glasses case and cell phone). but it's slim and everything had to go on top of each other so it was hard to get stuff in and out unless you wanted to take stuff out to dig around. it is a hard exterior so there is no give to the sides. but, like i said, i think it's cute.

So, I've been eyeing the ellipse is going to be my first monogram piece. I found a couple on ebay 1. $241 2. $437 and 3. on poshmark $500. Should I go with 1. For its price or 2. For price and looks cleaner with dustbag or 3. Newer model 2005. Others are 1998 model. Does that even matter? Will post pictures and will put #.

Also, if you are not feeling this bag. Please let me know if I should just get the speedy b 25 instead.
Thanks
I just bought my daughter her first LV bag and it's the Ellipse. I bought it on eBay and it came Friday. It's in beautiful condition, not a mark on it.
The seller said she didn't use it but a few times.

When buying a used bag this is what I look for. I like the bag to have the original dust jacket, I think these people take better care of their bags and it keeps dust off of them. I also like a clean inside, no pen marks etc. I don't buy bags with water spots. A little wear on the outside doesn't bother me. Don't buy a bag if you don't love it.

IMG_0871.JPG IMG_0872.JPG On a semi-related topic: I just bought my first monogram LV - an Ellipse PM. Preloved. I noted that the canvas is a bit warped on both sides. Can anyone tell me what the warpage is due to? And I don't suppose anything could be done. This bag was made in 1998.