I need your assitance ladies.! WhicH LV purse should I buy?

AnaRod47

Jan 19, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hello Ladies,
I am completely new to the site. I hope that you guys can assist me with this.

My birthday is coming up and my husband agree to would buy me a new LV purse as long as it didnt exceed $1100.

I already own 3 LV pures (Popincourt, Speedy, & the mini looping). All in the monogram canvas.

I am confused I like a few purses but I dont know which one to get. I am 5'7 so ussually I like the big purses. Any suggestions?

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Something in VERNIS!!! Something different than the Mono you already have.

ws32tl05

Dec 26, 2006
NJ
How exciting! How about Vernis Rosewood $960 (or) Saleya PM or Hampstead PM in Damier Azur or Ebene both are $1,040. That will keep you in your budget!

kjoyiss

Luxury/Affordability
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
San Francisco, CA.
Personally, I like the NF Damier more than the Monty Gm. But that's because I prefer the Damier line. No vachetta, no stress!

I think you should get the NF Damier. It will give you a little more variation in your collection. Besides, I think the Mono bags you already have (Speedy, Mini Looping, and Popincourt) are super cuter and more classic than the Monty Gm.

For the record, my BFF has both the Damier NF and the Monty Gm and uses the NF more. She thinks the NF is more comfortable than the Monty. But that's what she says. Hope that helps.:P