i need your advise ladies

which bag to get?

• Speedy 35 cm

• Bergamo MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blo0ondi

May 26, 2010
heeey ladies

lets cut to the chase i was eyeing the speedy 35 cm for a while now and i saw the lovely bergamo MM and now i'm in delima dont know what to choose the speedy is a classic and the bergamo is new but might be a classic

thats a pic of it

Vuitton%2BBergamo%2BDamier%2BEbene.jpg

lv+speedy+35.jpg

i might get one before i leave paris so please vote for one and help me choose

I like the Bergamo, except for the placement of the straps, reminds me of Hermes Kelly, in both cases it seems like the strap is an afterthought and not a part of the bag’s design.

After years of avoiding the very common Speedy, I finally bought one last month and I’m really enjoying it, it’s light, fun, casual, worry free and it goes with everything, so I vote for the Speedy.

Both bags are great, can’t wait to see what you get :smile:

Two totally different bags to me!! The Bergamo looks new, unique...easily dressed up. The Speedy is a throw around casual bag to me... More casual. I love them both!

Speedy 35 is too command, I vote for bergamo MM....if you are buying it from Paris. I think you save more from bergamo then Speedy!!(?)....after tax refund.

Have fun shopping! :smile:

Bergamo..Bergamo...Bergamo! More ways to carry..and I just love the classic look of it! It can be dressed up n down while the speedy is just for casual purpose only. Get it now and u can always get the speedy later! PLUS u save more if u get in paris! I can't wait to get mine by this week! :graucho: